These brownies are moist and delicious with no hint of the zucchini taste. You and your kids will love this sweet treat and as an added bonus the hidden veg will bring down the guilt level!
1 1/2 cups (225g) white sugar
1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
1/4 cup cocoa, sifted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp salt
2 cups finely grated zucchini (approx. 2 medium zucchini)
1 cup chocolate chips
3 tbsp pure icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (conventional oven) 160 degrees (fan forced oven). Line a small cake tin, 20cmx20cm with making paper and set aside.
- Combine sugar, oil, vanilla, flour, cocoa, eggs and salt in a bowl.
- Stir in the zucchini and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Pour the mixure in to the pre-prepared tin
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until cooked through. Cool and sift icing sugar on to the top. Cut in to squares and enjoy!
Read More: The 7 minute Workout That Everyone Can Do